Show off your boat ... let's see pics!

That pup wears a mighty big boots.

1 Like

2 Likes

Here’s my '04 Rob Roy in Bell’s Black Gold layup. I’ve had it since '13 and after 10 years it’s still my favorite everyday boat. I installed the Old Town ACS seat a couple of years ago with double stick closed cell foam (no drilling!) as the back band and butt pad weren’t doing it for me anymore. With clean and simple lines, it’s one of D. Yost’s best looking designs, IMO.

8 Likes

Love it, sometimes the pfd police get a bit quick on the trigger. I get it all the time

The new baby

It hurt to pay retail for new but the used market in Germany is brutal because they keep their stuff

10 Likes

CD Expedition took three or more years to find. Only seen 4 for sale. Paid 900 contractor took it as partial payment on a job.

1 Like

Not old just been around a while like me.

What is that beautiful boat?

1 Like

Where is it? i would paddle a pam140 if that was all there was … j

1 Like

Thank you, it was the only pack canoe I could find over here and the shipping on the one we wanted was too much.

We always have the dog with us so we really had no choice because two kayaks didn’t have room for him.

strong text

2 Likes

To me? It’s a couple hours from our house and we just found this Plansee lake.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised it’s a Stellar
They make beautiful boats.

Honey would love it .

4 Likes

This is the one we were after but can’t get it here unless we were shipping a car. It’s up on Lake Placid NY

*if I respond slightly off topic, do I click “side link?”

2 Likes

Slightly off topic!? You still have to paddle to catch up w/ some of the drift that happens here.:laughing:

1 Like

Google Photos

Google Photos

7 Likes

LOOOOVE the color

What is it please?

1 Like

CD Extreme 18"10 x 21"-1/4. purple.

1 Like

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Here’s a new one, 12’2” for backpacking into trout ponds….

10 Likes

I want to see it on your back.

1 Like