Starting them young

1 Like

Bella 6,. Abby (pup) 8 months , Squriser…young enough. Background on…Marcus 15. Foreground. Riker 10.5yrs

1 Like

Ah! Making memories. These younguns will remember these times forever and will pass on their experiences over the years to their own kids. Thank you to the adults, young or older for making their days on the water happy ones. My great grand daughter and I began paddling together this summer. Only issue we had on the river was the spider that got on her SOT. When she screamed I thought she was hurt, so I asked “What’s wrong?” to which she noted “A spider on my boat” and I told her to kill it. I thought for sure she’d put a hole in her boat before that spider was ‘done for’. When it was over, she asked if I’d get it out of her boat. When removing it I laughed and she noted, “It’s not funny Nana!” That poor spider wasn’t any bigger than a comma in one of these sentences. I asked her how she even saw it and she answered, “Because it was creeping around on my boat.” Ah, the memories we grandparents don’t make with the youngsters.

I have posted this before. My granddaughter, second time paddling, 7 years old.

1 Like

Grandson # 5 a couple of weeks ago.

The oldest and #3.