The worst thing about kayaking

In the grand scheme of things, …

– Last Updated: May-12-12 12:34 AM EST –

... posting in the wrong place is no big deal, in terms of the amount of damage that is done, because there IS no damage done. On the other hand, what you did is no different than if you had posted the comment on the "Getting Together" forum. Like most people here, I don't remind anyone which forums serve which purpose, but I must admit I'm perplexed when people can't figure it out on their own. Go ahead and take g2d's comment harshly if you wish, but you could see it as just an observation on his part. Posting in the right place would be a good thing any way you look at it, but an even better thing would be for everyone to figure out how to post their response so it is clear who they are answering (that comment is not directed at you but at about 20 or 30 other people here. It looks like you've got that issue figured out just fine), but again, the future of the world is hardly at stake.

Running Gear Not So Simple Any More
Have you read a running magazine lately??? Shorts & shoes are just the beginning of all the technical gear & apparel. “Market it and they will buy”

The very worst thing about kayaking
Getting to your put-in ahead of your buds and then suddenly realizing you forgot your Safety Gear!! Make a list and use it everytime folks.

Trailer is good
I have a trailer that my kayaks live on and it’s stored in my garage. It’s simple to just open the door and hitch the trailer with the boat to the back of my Jeep. I keep a bag prepacked with my gear so I just throw it into the back seat.

The trailer is much easier than having to load and unload the kayaks onto the tops of a car and it’s easier on the back too. Stinks for parking and adds more costs when you pay tolls though.

So everything has it’s good and bad side.