Welcome to forum of beating a dead horse

Please post using as many words as you possibly can and repeat your points endlessly.

4 Likes

What’s your point? :innocent:

Cabin fever season?

2 Likes

I resemble those comments…wear your pfd…dress for immersion…wear your pfd…dress for immersion…wear your pfd…dress for immersion

5 Likes

Search function is your friend

I have come before you to stand behind you to tell you something that I know nothing about. since next thursday will be good friday, there will be a woman’s meeting for men only. seats are free, pay at the door and remember that all future meetings will be held at the 4 corners of the round table.

3 Likes

I’m glad, that in these trying times, a sense of humor still exists.

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve seen this movie before… last year, the year before that, and the year before before.

Some actors are the same. Some actors are new. But the roles and the story line play out the same.

That horse doesn’t look dead enough. Lash it several more times and kick its prone body while you at it. You know… just for good measure and satisfaction in these trying and boring times.

sing (experiencing groundhog day all over again).

BTW, surf’s up. Take it or leave it. Cool either way. :slight_smile:

sing

1 Like

Yes, is brevity a lost art?

Apparently. I never realized paddling required so much discussion.

The “Paddlers’ Place” is all about “discussion” – with expectation that folks lean more towards congenial exchanges.

“Advice” forum is where all manner of questions/answers and discussions/disagreements are supposed to happen as long it pertains to some aspect of “paddling.”

“Bicker and Banter” was PNet’s version of Dante’s Inferno. Thankfully, the PCom God removed that. But, as the Tibetian Book of the Dead teaches us, “We each make our own heaven or hell.”

sing

3 Likes

They say we’re young
And we don’t know
We won’t find out
Unti i i l we grow

Yes!!

“I’ve just started, but I’ve googled the topic, and it seems to me… do you agree? Anyway, this is what I’m doing. Anyone else”

4 Likes

All y’all are crazy. At least nobody is chewing their fingers off. Two more months for me.

1 Like

Pretty close to bats*'t crazy.

1 Like

One of the reasons so many people have left. Same questions over and over. I am not that active here anymore either

Department of Redundancy Department

(Channeling Radar O’Reilly)

That is all.

PADDLE ON!

Frank in Miami

1 Like

Amen Brother String!