Welcome to forum of beating a dead horse

I have been to Seattle several times. Never to Bruce Lee’s gravesite (not a “thing” for me). I’ve done some FMA training, biked, scootered and paddled around Seattle tho…

sing

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha! Claudius, you do know your Homer! Keep them coming.

okay, never take your eyes off your opponent. i heard that few thousand times…

[bowing deeply - while keeping eye on you]

Thank you, Sensei

~Grass Hopper

“While Rabbit hesitates,
And Owl Pontificates…
Pooh just is.”

~The Tao of Pooh
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am now unable to tie this thread back into the subject of paddling :slight_smile:

Hey, I thought this thread was about horses. Next thing you know it we’ll be talking about plain old donkeys, not “show donkeys”.

Ok, who said, “When you have shot and killed a man you have in some measure clarified your attitude toward him. You have given a definite answer to a definite problem. For better or worse you have acted decisively. In a way, the next move is up to him.” In case you’re wondering, he owned a horse.

This thread does bring to mind the last big rain we had. I saw a guy up to his chest in fast water. I asked if he needed help. He said no, just working my way to high ground so my horse can breath.

“Paddlers Place” can be any discussion topic or “rabbit hole”, as long as folks try to stay “civil”.

Here is the descriptor: An opportunity for general discussion and a place to learn more about fellow paddlers. Discuss whatever it is that floats your boat. No real guidelines, just be civil.

sing

2 Likes

So no shooting! Sorry.

Thanks sing, I didn’t realize the difference between the categories.

1 Like