Who is the "site administrator"?

Nor I with a Win 10 laptop and Firefox.

A family member created a new account today. Can access the main site but gets the account error message when trying to access this forum. iPad user.

Thanks, Let’s give the devs some time to review the bug report.

Jason

1 Like

No problems with Win 11 and Edge or Chrome.

I have problems with win 11.

Any luck with “admins”?

No info yet. Bug report was submitted for review late afternoon Friday.

Jason

1 Like

I can post on here as well. However this “unfixable stupidity” begins as I try to contact seller on used classifieds. When I hit the button (this is copied and pasted). I tried contacting the site admin… what a joke! I may as well dial up President Biden and share recipes. Quite like the admin… he aint got time to be bothered with me!

"Login Error,

There is a problem with your account. Please contact the site’s administrator."

1 Like

You have contacted the admin. I’ve got a bug report submitted for this issue. We need to give them time to review, troubleshoot and fix it.

Jason

Just checked and it seems not.

I got the error message when I tried logging in with PC (I had logged off from the site some time ago with my PC). I am able to post this message from mobile (probably because i had never logged off with the phone?).

-sing

1 Like

Is any headway being made on this issue?

1 Like

Hoping to get some answers this coming week.

Jason

1 Like

After being unable to log in for a week, I suddenly regained access again today. Hopefully the problem has been solved.

3 Likes

Me too but just in the last hour or so.

2 Likes

Me too… clicked on login and I am back in finally. I wonder if the tecks got it fixed for everyone or are we just lucky?

3 Likes

Hallelujah! I can finally log in! I’ve been shut out from the forum on all my computers and devises for the past week.

Big thanks to the code experts who solved the problem.

2 Likes

Interesting, all I had to do was click log in and it logged me in automatically.

I will second the big thanks to the experts who solved this issue.

3 Likes

Seconded. Nice to be back.

2 Likes

Had the same problem on my PC for 2 weeks.
3 days ago got into the forums and then error message the last 2.
Obviously today it is working.

2 Likes