Pretty Pictures - Just Pretty Pictures

2 Likes

My granddaughters

1. List item
1 Like

If you meant to reply to me instead of Kelisea, we started kayaking in the San Francisco Bay area then moved to the Seattle area, so we have always been on cold water. Except of a few shallow places that warm up a little in the summer like in that photo, the typical water temperature is in the mid 50s F year round.

2 Likes

6:00 AM and Southbound
Klemtu Channel, BC
52 34’53”N 128 30’49”WW

1 Like

nooksack WA

New River Dries WV

2 Likes

basalt ridges on the Metolious OR

Okatoma MS

2 Likes

Bayou Chene LA

1 Like

We skooshed over first downed tree, I got out and cleared the next one, the bottom was firm. This one, well, it stopped us. We considered going under it, limbo style, but there was a downed tree under it also! Time to turn around.

Across from Herrick’s Cove, Rockingham VT, on the Connecticut River.

1 Like

Morning on the Waccamaw River

2 Likes

Evening on Hartwell

2 Likes

Sunset on Hartwell

1 Like

Scholz Lake, Arizona
35.2011131,-112.0124411

3 Likes

Centuries old rice fields on the Waccamaw.IMG_20200715_072020470|666x500

Lake Marion, Minnesota

2 Likes

Lots of great photos - I just looked through the entire thread! I use my iphone in a waterproof case which is in the pocket of my PFD. Handy for checking weather too, especially with the frequent thunderstorms here in central Florida in the summer.

A couple pics from the Weeki Wachee river last week. A 7.5 mile spring fed river that stays 72F year round. It’s usually an obstacle course of rental kayaks but I went late on Friday afternoon and mostly had the place to myself. Kayak is a Tiderace Xceed S.

3 Likes

Tylden, VIC, Australia

2 Likes

Morning on Cockle Bay
Lady Douglas Island, BC
52 21’01"N 128 23’29"W

5 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like