Pretty Pictures - Just Pretty Pictures

Wow! Awesome!

What a great little companion you have! My little companion is a Cat, and she would never do this with me! Wonderful little dog and with great balance!
Margot

13 Likes

Excellent image

8 Likes

Haven’t paddled much this year. I have been working quite a bit to fund a project. It’s been really cold and haven’t had a decent block of off time to hit the coast. Been able to bike a lot though. Getting the inflatable boats ready too

4 Likes

Paris needs a bunny suit.

4 Likes

Waves from the northeast, wind from the northwest: it was wild to see the wind blow the top off the breaking waves and I tried to capture it on camera.

But sitting in the waves and taking pictures was not in the cards, so I shot a few from the beach.

3 Likes

Yesterday in Sparkleberry swamp.

3 Likes

I must have missed the invite.

I thought you were recuperating. It was a group I sail with at the club. Decided Sunday after sailing together to go to Sparkleberry on Monday as they had never been.

I’ve been recovering for months but was messing with you. Scheduled to paddle Thursday so we’ll see. I seriously doubt
my endurance.

Out for an afternoon paddle. River is shallow and had to horse my way back upstream through some quicksand like sandbars

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lake Konstanz

7 Likes

I often compare larger lakes to our lake here in North Idaho:
Lake Konstanz: elevation 1296 ft, area 209 sq. mi., max depth 824 ft.
Lake Pend Oreille: elevation 2060 ft, area 148 sq. mi., max depth 1152 ft.

2 Likes

Nice. Reminds me of the all-too-brief time I spent working in Eschenz.

1 Like