50 17’28”N 127 51’20”W

11 Likes

A bit chilly this afternoon

8 Likes

Paris doesn’t need footwear?

Booties cause sores. I put on Mushers Secret

2 Likes

Looks like a comb jelly fish.

I just realized I am late to the jellyfishing party. How do you cook them, deep fry?

That’s all I had to see. Start by trying in recipies where you’d use Spam jelly that doesn’t sting. Biggest problem is they drip through the net.

1 Like

Caught an amazing sunset on Monday when I left work. That is the marina where I live, I walk to work.

14 Likes

9 Likes

I was wondering why there haven’t been many posts here lately, but I forget that it’s winter for most of the rest of the US. So here’s some sunny Florida for you.

6 Likes

Thanks, I think. 50s and drizzle tend to remove the desire . I was just texting my paddling partner about a Florida trip.

1 Like

Here’s the only water I’ve seen around here for the last couple months.:confused:

1 Like

Are there trout in your stream? Is it worth breaking out a fly rod?

C’mon down! :smiley:

No, they would all die as soon as it dries up. You have to go to northern AZ to trout fish.

We’re thinking late January or February.

1 Like

Love the city skyline shot.

1 Like

St Petersburg

Afternoon paddle almost a mile off Gulfport MS…

then a fog bank blew in from the West (which is strange for here) with visibility mostly less than 100 yards…and I was 2.5 miles from my put in. Great fun paddling in the fog once you get well clear of the ship channel / boat traffic area vicinity of the harbor.

And the water has warmed to 67F thanks to unusually warm temps…two weeks ago it was 55F which is normal for mid December.

2 Likes

Kayakhank, fog is a unique experience. I was only in dense fog twice. A rare experience for practicing navigation skills.