Show off your boat ... let's see pics!

Our wedding boat - bought with the wedding money in 1990 - loaded and ready for a run on the Grand River this Saturday with LOAPC.

8 Likes

Savage River Saranac, Susquehanna River/ Goodyear Lake section,General Clinton canoe regatta 2022

4 Likes

Happy with my Pakayak (a modular kayak that fits in a bag) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Love a Pakayak!

1 Like

I can’t get my cat to go near mine???

4 Likes

Grandson’s new to him Zephyr.

6 Likes

If you haven’t heard this you might enjoy this song about a wedding canoe.

2 Likes

Ah, my, no, I don’t think that I have heard this. Wonderful, but excuse me for a moment, I need to find my handkerchief.

2 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Necky Looksha 17

4 Likes

Refinished the deck, on my ~15yo Nordkapp LV. The old finished had become faded and oxidized, where buffing and sanding where futile. Used a one part marine paint for the make over.

10 Likes

After doing a major overhaul of my Necky Manitou,

2 Likes

Built like a battleship.

8 Likes

Nicely done

1 Like

Forgive me, because I should have posted it under funny pictures. Wonder how seaworthy it is.

Want to go somewhere fast with a load of gear? That is the hull to have. Nice round bottom and very fast loaded or unloaded.

10 Likes

The Expedition was/is a great boot. If I had room for a 2nd and 3rd boat it would be an Expedition and a Gulfstream.

1 Like

4+ year search to find one. I wasn’t going to California :smiley:. My fastest hull. Really made to be loaded a bit. High deck if not loaded. Has a bigger rudder than my Extremes. More like a tandem Libra XT. Turns ok even in the wind with an edge. Very dry ride with high bow / deck.

1 Like